Easy QR Code Image Generation
Since March 2009, IDAutomation has offered the QR Code Font and Encoder Packages for those interested in generating QR Code Barcodes in a variety of environments and operating systems. These font and encoder packages contain font and graphic encoders such as Crystal Reports UFL’s, .NET Forms Controls, Java Components and much more.
IDAutomation also provides a variety of other components and stand-alone applications that allow generation of QR Codes on labels, and one-off images that can be copied and pasted into other Windows applications. QR capability has always been included with a variety of other barcode types such as Code 128, Code 39, Data Matrix and more.
For those customers who are interested only in generating QR Code images, IDAutomation has released the new QR Code 2D Barcode Image Generator. Below are just a few features of this specialized QR Code Barcode Image Generator.
- Time-Saving Memory Feature retains all settings including encoding type, size, image type, data to be encoded and file save location.
- Save and Load Settings via XML Format allows for the ability to generate several barcodes from values in an external text file.
- Multipe Image Types generated like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF and 1 bit per pixel monochrome bitmap format as well as vector formatted WMF files.
- Command Line Option allows image files to be generated from the command prompt, or DOS batch files.
- OS Compatibility for Windows 2000 and greater, including both 32 and 64 bit versions of XP, Vista and Windows 7.
There are a lot of different things you can do with a 2D QR Code Barcode. Following are some of the things the IDAutomation QR Code Barcode Image Generator allows you to do with a QR Code.
- VCard Electronic Contact Cards can be created quickly and easily by populating various fields with data such as First Name, Last Name, Address, Email and more.
- Other Common Uses can be found in the Common Encoding tab such as encoding a website URL, Twitter Follow, Facebook Like, Phone Number, Text Message and ASCII Data for any other information.
Like our other Barcode Image Generators, the QR Code Image Generator is available in several license options for users from $79, multiple users, and site-wide, and multi-site licenses for use in virtually any scenario.