New 2D Barcode Imagers & Wireless Scanners at IDAutomation
Earlier in the month, we announced the availability of some new linear barcode scanners we feel our customers will benefit from. This week, we are going to focus on some of the most recent corded and wireless barcode imagers on the market today. Following are some of the recent 2D Barcode Imagers and Wireless Scanners available from IDAutomation.
Wireless Scanners & 2D Barcode Imagers
Wireless scanners are generally a high-demand item because their ability to communicate wirelessly with a base connected to a computer can offer up a great deal more flexibility than scanners that must be tethered to the computer. These scanners can traditionally read linear and 2D barcodes alike, which is important for processes that may see multiple barcode types.
- Socket Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner
- Long and dependable battery life on a single charge for extended scanning projects.
- Wireless communication up to 330 feet from the cradle.
- Long-range scanning up to 48″, even in sunlight.
- Compatible with Windows, Apple, Android, Blackberry, iPhone and more with Bluetooth enabled.
- Dependably reads many linear barcodes in addition to 2D barcode types such as Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417, QR and more.
- Priced from $245.00 with Free Ground Shipping.
- Xenon 1900 General Purpose Area Imager
- Ideal for use in retail, pharmacy, manufacturing and clean-room environments.
- Wireless option enables a communication range of up to 33 feet from the cradle.
- Reads many linear and two-dimensional barcode types including Code 39, Code 128, Data Matrix and PDF417 in addition to OCR and postal barcodes.
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Priced from $350.00 with wireless models starting at $889.00.
- Motorola RFID DS9809 Hybrid Presentation 2D Barcode Imager
- Standard range model reads barcodes up to 10.5″ away while long-range model reads up to 18″, making it ideal for environments such as retail check-outs.
- Audible and visual alerts ensure awareness of a successful scan, even in the busiest retail environments and in sunlight.
- Quickly and effectively reads many linear, postal and 2D barcodes, and is the first combination handheld / hands-free RFID reader.
- Priced from $1,365.00 with Free Ground Shipping.