Broken Link | Cannot Download ZIP or Digitally Delivered Products
Once the customer’s order is completed, a link to the zip file may be generated to send to other users in an email. This link is typically very long and may be broken if it is wrapped to fit the window. If this is the case, the following error will be received: “You are not authorized to view this page”. If the link is unbroken, as in the example below, follow the Working Link instructions:
Sometimes this will be wrapped due to the size of the window and may look like this:
If so, follow the Broken Link instructions.
- Click on the link and select Save.
- Specify the location to save the zip file.
- Unzip the file.
- Each line will have to be copied into the address bar of the browser.
- Highlight the first line and then copy it by pressing Ctrl + C.
- Place cursor in address bar and paste the line there using Ctrl + V.
- Highlight the second line of the broken link and press Ctrl + C again.
- Place cursor in address bar after the first section you pasted previously.
- Paste the second line after the first by pressing Ctrl + V again.
- If there is a third line, repeat the same process.
- Make sure there are no spaces between any of the characters or the same error will occur.
- Hit Enter or press the Go button.
- When prompted, select Save and follow the instructions above for Working Link.