.NET Framework Error: MSCOREE.DLL Not Found
The following errors indicate that the Microsoft® .NET Framework is either corrupted or not installed.
- Error: “The application failed to initialize properly”
- Error: “MSCOREE.DLL was not found”
To solve this problem try the following suggestion:
- If the .NET Framework is installed, remove through Control Panel – Add / Remove Programs and reinstall it.
- Use Windows Update to make sure Windows contains the latest updates and then install the .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.
- If necessary, download the .NET Framework for manual installation.